DisacoSystems AdministratorAre you an experienced System Administrator? Do you have experience with Office 365 and Azure? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing international company? This might be the role for you!
For this International company, I am looking for a System Administrator. As a System Administrator, you are responsible for the administration of computer systems. You also work on the design and building of these computer systems
- Experience with Azure, AD, Windows Server Directory, and VMware Administration.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 administration.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in a broad range of technologies
- Knowledge of automation/scripting languages.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Build and maintain a VMware ESXi environment using clusters, resource pools, and shared storage
- Updating and patching systems to maintain a secure operating environment
- Maintaining and deploying network testing tools, such as TCP Replay, IXIA, and Spirent
- Assessing/analyzing problems (2nd line), generating and implementing solutions
- Certifications: Hardware such as A+ or equivalent, Microsoft – MCSA Windows 7, 8 or 10, Network such as CCNA or CCNP
- Experience with MAC &iOS
- Are a pro-active professional;
- Have a degree with relevance to the IT Branche. Or have relevant IT experience;
- Have at least a MBO working and thinking level;
- Have at least excellent proficiency of the English language.
We’ll give you autonomy in your job, so you can be your most creative and efficient self. There’s a spot for you here in our great office in the heart of Tallinn, where we maintain flexible working hours. To keep your energy levels up, we provide freshly ground coffee and stimulating teas, biological fruit, and an excellent lunch (and to keep our spirits up, we like to raise the glass frequently). Remote working is possible.
We are curious about your motivation and background. Apply now and hopefully, we’ll see you soon!
- Working flexibly from home
- Office in the center of Tallinn
- A competitive remuneration packages
- An informal and professional company culture
- One day per year of charity work
- Learning via external Academy